Thursday, December 01, 2005

Post Exams Log

Finally it's over, and another semester came to a close. This examination period has taken much out of me, both mentally and emotionally. Mentally coz of the usual studying bit, and emotionally coz of the uncommon occurances that somehow found their way to me during one of my most vulnerable moments. I need time to recoup for what I have missed out, and I' ve got so much catching up to do on my social life.

Firstly, I think i owe most of my friends an apology, for cutting myself out from the social circle for a while. Throughout the examination period, I've been turning down most offers to meet up, get together, or even to study together with my friends at the library or something. Those people who have seen me through my Marist Days, you'd probably have seen this side of mine way too often. Haha ... in layman term, I will kinda turn myself into an anti-social nerdy freak of nature once I officially begin my Examination Prep Period. So ... to all out there whom I have turned down and hopefully not offended,

抱歉,抱歉 。。。 真的对不起 !

and some special messages ...

to Kelvin : Sorry that I chose my tuna sandwich over MacDonalds at your house there with Jessie they all ... haha

To Desmond : Sorry I keep turning down your mahjong offers, but Im ready as hell now to take your money.

Ok, that ends that...

Hmm, some friendship tensions brewed a week before the exams ... was quite affected by it, and it gets kinda hard to concentrate on my books when i kept thinking about it. Had some hurtful comments hurled over at me which i kept reflecting upon. Maybe it's in my blood to be so sensitive to such thingies, but Im glad it's all come to past.

This aint the worst though ...

My best friend got into trouble ... in more ways than one. I shalln't go into details here to reveal his life, but the impact of it all entirely took away his mood to study. May sound strange and silly bah ... but somehow I myself became emotionally affected as well for a while ... after knowing him for close to 10 years. I'm a hardcore mugger when it comes to exams, and for that I cannot imagine the fear of having to enter an exam hall ... totally unprepared. It became harder for me to concentrate on my work worrying about his condition. That's one of the reasons why Im glad that the examinations are over. And that's also why I've turned down some of my friend's offer to club the night away tomorrow at IndoChine. I just got to meet him.

Hmm ... and so that's about all to remember and record for my Year 2 semester 1 examinations. My days became pretty routine during these periods ... Id wake up at 11am and study till 2am, allowing myself only a break at 5.30pm to watch Justice League on TV. By the way, I slept only around 2 or 3 hours before my Management and Organisation paper. Not becoz I've been mugging thru the night, but simply coz I got a bad dose of insomia. That sucked.


sk