Wednesday, October 12, 2005

7 things

7 things that scare me
1. Lonliness
2. Examination Stress
3. IPPT
4. Death ... of those dear to me
5. Girls taller than me who still wear high heels
6. Rejection from friends and loved ones
7. Driving while relying on other people's directions

7 things that I like most
1. Having friends around to hang out with
2. Sleeping without setting the alarm
3. Completion of a project/tutorial
4. Someone whom I can really talk to ...
5. A good book, a good cup of coffee, and a comfortable chair
6. Sushi !!
7. Designing, Publicity related assignments

7 important things on me or in my room
1. My laptop
2. My amulet
3. My Handphone
4. My bed
5. My wallet, IC, money blah
6. My priceless Magic Card collection
7. My Piyo Piyo stuffed toy from Union Camp

7 random facts about me
1. A japanese food fanatic who always dine at Genki sushi... juz coz its near
2. I dun play/watch soccer
3. I always want to be closer to nature
4. I think a darn lot about life ... this and that. Not very "engineer-like"
5. Damn I love beer.
6. I dun quite like the way PAP is running our country. bleah
7. I have the ability to de-activate alarm clocks in my sleep

7 things I plan to do
1. Do my tutorials more often and pay attention to lectures
2. Wash and wax my car more often
3. Finally start working on my diet
4. Go swimming and jogging more often
5. Get a doggy, a pug actually... gonna have it soon
6. Treat people around me more seriously
7. Cultivate myself in the Arts

7 things I can do
1. Disturbing people frequently, call people up to tok
2. Design!! I love Adobe!!
3. Doing intra-veneous infusion on my friends
4. Do Splits !
5. I can do Algebra also
6. Go town find cafe read book drink coffee alone for the whole day
7. Sleep in lecture, and listening to the lecturer in my dream

7 things I can't do
1. Sleep less than 5 hours per day
2. Grow taller
3. Take good pictures, damn i hate cameras
4. Touch my nose with my tongue
5. Drive confidently around without relying on my road directories
6. Going thru more than a month without sushi
7. Stay quiet for too long


7 words /phrases I say most
1. Chill man!
2. Jesus!!
3. To Jingting-> How how how?? Jingting's usual reply-> Die lah!
4. Freakin Hell!
5. Can Be Done!
6. Steady La!
7. Today i feeling very sian ...

Thanks Vignesh for this time-wasting thingie

sk