Wednesday, November 02, 2005

YIH Study Room ... *love bubbles*

it's 2am in the morning, and Im at the coolest place on Earth. Even cooler than Zouk or Chinablack, and conveniently located in the central of NUS, Im at .....

*drumroll*
THE YIH STUDY ROOM !!!!!

Weisern is beside me mugging away, compting electrical circuits like no tomorrow. I accomplished less, just read thru 3 or 4 sets of my C++ Programming Notes. Now this is the way to live life, to hole up inside an freezin aircon room without a bloody jacket and slogging ye bleddy life away in front of text books and notes. SIyong left around 1 hour ago ... John and Marcus are still busy fooling around in the NUSSU sec, studying in between their fooling around sessions. Exams are so darn near, cant you realise that? Ahhh. I tried to get a warm cup of coffee from the vending machine ... but the darn machine is spoilt!!! It wun read my card or take my coins! It just won't dispensed!!! The Engineer din do a good job at designing it ... so it seems, that is why Weisern and myself, as the future engineers of this world, the constructors of our society, the enchancers of our realms, must study hard !!! Piah Piah Piah, notes after notes, text books after textbooks. Im about to go home after i type fininsh this entry. I need enuff energy to stay awake and drive home or i'll just die on the road. Weisern, on the other hand, is staying the nite thru in this cool cool place. Not that he wants it, but he has to ... coz he has a library book with him dued today by 9am. I am tired ... mendally, feesically and speereetually ... so tired that i cant spell well... I feel my strength depleteing... and my energy slowing being dispersed to the surroundings. I grow weak ... ack ... why is everyone so piah around me, na bei slow down lah! Exam will run away is it? Take it easy man .... go take sometime to smell the flowers on the sidewalk. They smell real nice. And if you're free, you can go Fong Seng for supper as well, like what Xintian tried to jioed me and Siyong to do just now. If your lucky enuff, you'll be able to catch a good dose of dengue virus there. THat'll be totally rad, Awesom Y'all! THEN this thime the exams wun run away, it will wait for you and you will have one more sem to prepare for them. Zai Right? Sia La, let's all go Fong Seng to enjoy the pratas the people there made with their hands which they used to dig pee sai 5 min ago. K liao, now is 2.25am. I really go liao, no power liao. Bye Bye.

Remember ... Fong Seng ... Fong Seng ....

sk