Friday, November 04, 2005

Programming Lab 6 done !!

YAY !!!

Long Live PeiKai whom pinpointed my problem based on a hunch. I did not reference my program to the maths library when i use the ceiling command, thus there was a compilation error!!! Long Live Pei Kai, im gonna set up a shrine in my room in his honour.

And I lift a glass of virtual champagne to everyone for a glorious toast to conclude this draggy and stupid programming lab. I know Huiching, Shan Shan and Xintian will prefer some beer though. Wenhui and Cheryl will drink Coke, fruit juice or plain water. Kelvin will order Lychee Martini or KilKenny's. Siyong I dunno and I dun care, maybe green tea.
I'll go for Heneiken!!!

Cheers to all !!!
Love ya All!!
The World is such a beautiful place to live in ....

with engineers of coz.

=D

sk