Saturday, November 05, 2005

Management and Organisation blues

The keyword for today ...

"LOST"

like that show about plane crashes and little black boys getting chases by polar bears. If you find that line familiar, then i must thank you for following with my blog posts. It's from one of my previous posts. Hahaha

Anyways, im now at the nice cosy YIH study room once again, waltzing the night away with my laptop and textbooks. Ooooo i love this life, books, notes, equations, programs, equations, and totally no distraction at all! K Im halfway to insanity from studying, so you can forget about the last sentence. Anyways, since yesterday I've been trying to studying my Management and Organisation module. This is my only buisness module this semester ... and it sucks. The module is fun alrite, the gameshow-like lectures and all, but the studying procedeure just don't really appeal to me. Information is everywhere, the lecturer ask us to read the textbook, but the materials there just aren't enuff!!! The readings are rather dull and heavy ... sigh. That's why i used the word lost, coz i just dunno how to study for this module. My engin modules are rather straight forward to study and prepare. Just read the lecture notes or textbooks and do your tutorials and you're done. Cool, simple and easy ...

sigh, maybe its just me. Aww I dunno. Just feeling so lost and frustrated with all these.

...

...

... then ...

...

i consulted Xintian.

...

She has taken and passed the module with an A- grade, and what i now need more than anything else is solace and directions. How do I confront this dragon successfully ...
She offered her advice, for which Im truely grateful for ...

'Watch the webcasts, You should ... and pass the module, You will'

That's rephrased by me, Xintian don't talk Yoda. Bleah.
She convinced me that this of the utmost importance. Well ... it does regain my confidence to confront the module .. though I've wasted a lot of time on this start. Hahaha

Thanks Xintian!
I promise after exams if u jio me and siyong go Fong Seng again I wun reject.
Hahahaha

=D

sk