Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dog tired...

Had my final paper today.
Finally this semester has officially come to a close. Haha, joy!! Now I got 1 whole month of holiday to look forward to.

By now you've probably noticed the new blog skin I've put up. I thought my blog needed a face lift a long time ago, just that i was too lazy to do anything about it back then. Today, after my last paper, I actually felt lost for a while, since i usually rushed home to study and mug thru my notes for the next paper (As those of you who have known me long enough should know). After this burden is lifted, i dunno where else to head towards to ... haha, so I decided to design a new blog face for myself to have the first kill-time session of my 1 month long holiday. Do tell me if the texts are hard to read coz of the background colouring. Anyways, Im gonna post up my exam-period encounters in another post. Things keep happening in my direction during the last few weeks, I don't know why...

My aunt's moving to Singapore. And she's bringing her 2 "kids" along with her. Notice the open and close inverted commas, coz her kiddies are actually 2 doggies. My aunt aint married, maybe that's why she give her doggies so much attention and love. The sad thing is, pets flown in from outside Singapore have to go through a 1 month quarrantine period in some government pound. The doggies are at the pound now, while my aunt is back in Phuket to settle the moving procedeures. She wants me to visit them as often as possible to sayang them ... haha. I love dogs, and my aunt's doggies are really too darn cute to ignore. Anyways, after my last paper today, I went to visit them for the first time at Jurong. My mom has to go with me, coz the doggies haven't seen me before, only my mom. So I must go and 照个面 with them before I start visiting them myself next time. Haha.



Meet Gizmo!!! Haha, my Aunt's kinda westernized, ain't suprising she give her dog such an Ang Moh name. Gizmo's a pug!! That talking dog from MIB !!!












Cute Right?? Look at his face, its hilarious! Forever sad-looking one. Very fat, and very nice to carry. According to my mom, he can understand sometimes when u talk to him. When it's listening to you, it will just tilt its head to one side and stare at you. Haha, damn cute la.









And then we have Markie!! A white terrier! He's Gizmo's brother, and has a knack of socializing with others by biting them. He kept biting me and my mom's hands every time he got the chance to, but not pain la ... its just those kinda soft soft squeeze using his mouth. Always bully Gizmo one, biting him around. When we put them together in Gizmo's cage, he kept biting Gizmo's ear, then Gizmo just sit down there let him bite, or walk around a bit. I had to separate them, haha. But they're probably just playing la.

Here's another nice dog I saw in the opposite cage. It's a Chow Chow i think. Looks like a lion. Got another Chow Chow in the neighbouring cage which is black in colour. That one look like a Bear. Haha.

By the time we make a move, I was covered with Gizmo's fur. And much of my body surface area which wasn't clothed was covered with dog saliva. I had fun lah, the doggies really damn fun. I'll be coming back on Thursday to see them again.

And to those who frequent my house during semester holidays ...

EXPECT THEM! MUAHAHAHA!

sk