Monday, January 16, 2006

My "Ideal Major"

Out of boredom, I tried the "Ideal Major" test which many of my friends have linked up in their bloggies... so here goes

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy

92%

Art

83%

Journalism

83%

Theater

75%

Psychology

67%

Sociology

50%

Engineering

50%

Dance

42%

Mathematics

42%

Anthropology

42%

Linguistics

33%

Biology

25%

English

17%

Chemistry

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Im not really surprised with the test results, in fact I kinda expected it. Haha, it's true that i do tend to think and perhaps "philosophise" a lot. However, I believe that such a subject is better left as a minor, rather than a major. That way, you'll be able to find more meaning in the daily passages of life, and not getting overboard with it.

Many of my friends mentioned that I'm an unusual breed of Engineer with an Art student's mindset. It does sound funny, but I like the description.

Cheers to all~ looking forward to a good week ahead!

sk