Friday, December 09, 2005

Waltzing the Night II

Had an outing today with my MNO module project gang. It's really kinda cool how we bonded so well together, starting off from a simple project team for a school module. We met up at City Hall MRT at 6pm, and had dinner at Nooch noodle bar.






My Sze Chuan Ramen!














Dinner was good, almost as good as the rounds we had at Paulaner's (pardon the spelling) Brewery over at Millenia Walk after that. My all time favourite pub ... I haven't been here in ages, and their authentic beers still taste the best!







We stayed at the pub till around 11, before heading off to the river side beside Esplanade. Once again, I haven't been here in ages ... and I've forgotten how beautiful the view is from here.







City View from the riverside, 11.30pm













We waltz over to the Fullerton hotel bridge, where we spent 2 hours chatting away about any topic that comes to mind. I almost fell asleep lying down on the bridge, haha. For the first time in a long while, i actually felt free and liberated. While so many others enjoy a night life shaking themselves away at some club, I prefer a quieter and closer approach to the night herself. Call me wierd, haha, but this is the life i love.



Having the night upon you, priceless.

sk