Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Xmas Post

OK, 2 days ago it was Christmas, and yesterday it was Boxing day. I had tons of things to blog about, hell LOTS of thingies!! The turkey ... the ham ... Project "Xmas Waltz" ... my braces that has been hurting like mad lately... but there's just one problem. My sis took my Nokia-PC cable which i need for uploading pictures to my laptop!!! In other words ... no gawd damned pictures!! And ... and ... a blog entry about a nice warm Christmas just aint the same without pictures!!! Christmas lasts 12 days, and Im patiently waiting for it to be over so that I can pound her without getting noticed by Santa and his Elves.

OK, that's a joke.

and not forgetting ... YOU
!!! You ... you ... people better keep checking back here for updates, you dig!!?? And ... and ... the tagboard!! Yes!! My Precciiioousss, leave a tag!!! Or Im SO gonna hurt you!!

OK, that's still a joke.

Let's all be nice to each other yah.
tralalala

but i'll still be thrilled if u'll tag ur visits, yay :)
good times people!

sk