Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Just Another Post

The time is 11.27pm. I'm at work now in DSI ... and it's almost lunch time. There's too little time to do anything useful before i grab my chow in the engine canteen, so I might as well use this short time to blog a little ... not that i expect anyone to read it. After my unpredicatable pauses in the intervals whereby i update my blog, I won't be surprised if my readers have all but dissipitated.

Oh whatever ... at least i know I have good ol FZK to check out my shit whenever he's too bored at work ... but i certainly hope that bugger will tag me more often.


And there's little Jocelyn who pops over to this webbie whenever she 's waiting for her bacterias to mass-produce and lay eggs or whatsoever.


I've made a big decision today ... biggest financial decision I've made for my own personal leisure. ($200 for my retainers and $150 for car repairs are necessary expenses ... and not for personal leisure). After work today at 6pm, first i'm gonna pick up girl-girl and then we'll head down to Parkway Parade ... and I'm gonna get myself a ...


* drumrolls *


PLAYSTATION 2 !!!


weeee .... not a brand new one though, but a 2nd hand one. My budget will be around $130, I just wanna get it to finish up on a few RPG and RTS games ... After watching my cousins play God of War II on PS2, I'm finally convinced that I want a set. Woopee ~~~


I pondered about getting a brand new PS3, which comes at around $800. That way, I can play both PS2 and PS3 games, instead of sticking to PS2 games before i upgrade to PS3 3 or 4 years later when the price drops.


However ... i decided against that ... firstly to limit my leisure freedom becoz of the upcoming academic year, and secondly coz I'm not really game-hunting ... but rather already have a few games in mind that i really wanna play, namely God of War and Kingdom Hearts. That's why i will settle for nothing more than a cheap set.


*lunch break*


back ... girl-girl looks a bit sian1/2, coz i only managed to pei her for half hour eating in Engine Canteen. I messaged i have 1 hour plus lunch break, and arranged to meet her at 12.15pm ... assuming my colleagues and I reach there around that time. However, I estimated wrongly, and our lab actually went for lunch at 11.45pm. I ended up eating a 40 cents prata while waiting for girl-girl to arrive. Met girl-girl at 12.20pm, but by then i only have around 30min for lunch ... starting the count from 11.45pm. So that's why 30min ...


:(


and i had a $1.80 Bak Chor Mee for lunch. Forgot to tell the Aunty i don't want Tao Geh.


found a picture of 鸡鸡 in my "received files" folder ...



My good buddies gave it to me at the airport when i was leaving for Philippines for my Overseas Community Project. I didn't bring it back though, but left it in the care of my foster family in Philippines as a token of my appreciation for their care.

I remember saying,
"I wanna leave a piece of myself here, so I'll leave 鸡鸡 here with you guys"

Now that i think of it ... i kinda miss it. And I miss "her" too.

...

alrighty, back to work.

sk