Friday, January 05, 2007

Jan 4th

And the Best Friend of the Day Award goes to .......


*drumroll*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The Sashimi and Sushi from Maru Maru Japanese Restaurant!!


Went there to enlighten my tummy with Kelvin and Jeremiah in the afternoon. Sadly, the Master Chef is on leave, and the apprentice in charge doesn't make good sushis. The rice balls are too soft, and fell apart before we can feed them to our mouths. Disgrace!!

Ohhhh ~~~ the pain of it all!

3pm, headed to National Dental Centre. Im finally removing my braces!! Yippee!!
It's been soooooo bloody long since my tongue can feel the smooth surface of my front teeth.
It simply feels great.
.
.
.

finally now i can ...

  1. Talk without mumbling
  2. Talk un-muffledly
  3. Sing loudly
  4. Pronounce words sharply
  5. Not rinse my mouth after every meal
  6. Not dig my mouth for leftover food stuck in my braces
  7. Not brush my teeth in the morning and at night.

OK, the last one's a joke. =))
The rain came down pretty hard after that. Went over to Orchard to meet Joc, to offer my arms for carrying her laptop and shopping goodies. Then the bloody birds bombed Xiaohui.

sk