Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!

Happy New Year to whoever's still reading my blog.

Haven been updating regularly am i? I wun be surpised if my inherent laziness has scared off 80% of my blog readers... oh well.

Today's the 1st day of Year 2007. I spent it rather meaningfully by playing LAN games with Jiemin and Weihao at Katong Shopping Centre. Blasted tanks, launched missles, fragged both friends and foes ... those kinda things. Was glued to the computer screen throughout like a lifeless worm. If I hadn't recall wrongly, i think i spent the 1st day of last year this way as well, fragging lifeless individuals using my keyboard and mouse. Id probably be doing the same next year too, lol. Tradition under construction, hell yeah.

Had a steamboat dinner appointment with Ben, Elsa and Tongcai at 7pm. I decided to return my rented DVDs to Video-Ezy along the way at Serangoon Gardens before proceeding to the steamboat restaurant. I checked the street directory beforehand to find a short cut that connect the 2 places. In the end I got hopelessly lost with Xiaohui, and arrived at the steamboat place only near 8pm. And Weihao couldn't pick a better time to irritate me, by bombarding my mobile phone with 10+ crap messages along the way ... to haolian to me he got 1000 free sms-es.

Death to the phone companies!

The steamboat wasn't really very nice ... in fact i felt the food was rather bland, espeially the meat. However, the people scenery there is something else. We were told to take no more than 2 hours to eat, but we left only at 10.30pm after we have had enuff fun with the soup remains.

So we went home, and i got lost again with Xiaohui. Im supposed to turn into Serangoon Road, but ended up heading to Bukit Timah Road ... then Thompson Road.

Im such a wonderful driver, the Government just didn't make the roads right.
I love Xiaohui.

sk