Friday, July 21, 2006

Let's Talk about Life



All NUS students would have received this advertisement from NUS Centre For the Arts on 20th July. How many would actually read it, that's a different story. Anyways, here's what its all about.

Apparently, there will be a book discussion session on a couple of books on the 29th of July at the University Cultural Centre. The first book is "Tuesday with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, a book familiar to many people such as myself who's constantly pondering about life. This book changed my perception and my life in a very big way indeed.

I'd want to attend the book discussion session on Tuesday with Morrie, is anyone interested to come along with me? We'd probably be discussing and talking about the very essence of life itself, all its values and meanings. The way we should treat people, the meaning of "love" etc. All these might sound pretty boring to the un-initiated (those who haven't read the book), but for those who did, you'd know what Im talking about.

So if you're interested, and you don't mind hearing me preach in person, do give me a ring. Hope to see ya all.

Bless All.

sk