Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday

I woke up at 3pm today. Gloriously late. When I realized the time, my first instinct was to send some SMSes to my working friends to suan them, since they are probably up by 7am. While they are dragging their heavy asses out of bed and staggering to their offices with their eyes closed, I'm nicely tucked under my layers and layers of warm blanket hiding away from the disgusting morning sun.

Nyahahahaha!!!

Anyways, it's Thursday.

That means ... it's GYM DAY!!

I usually head to the gym at around 5pm. When i reached the place, I noticed that it is unusually crowded by people dressed in grey shirts and camo pants, sitting around doing nothing. Then i remembered there's NDP rehearsal (My gym is the one at Kallang National Stadium). I parked Xiaohui, grabbed my gear and headed for the gym. From the other direction came a lao-chiao looking Army Captain wearing number 4 uniform, then we walked almost side by side towards the stadium entrance. When we neared the place a lot of people suddenlly stood up and saluted us shouting "SIR!". Ok lah, it's actually saluting him, but I'm now wearing singlet and shorts ... Im civilian, I'm big fuck. I resisted from asking them to knock it down.

So I did my work out among a bunch of oversized beefed up people, spent around an hour in the gym. After that, I headed home. It's around 7.30pm, and there's traffic jam everywhere on the road, especially at Aljunied Road near the Geylang strip. I got stuck there in fact for a while, with the car in front moving at a snail's pace. To my left is Geylang, and at the far sidewalk I can see a few scantily dressed ladies standing around, probably looking for business. They look rather prostitute-ish. Actually they're quite chio from what I see, rather sexy also. Some of our Miss Singapore Universe finalist are quite a far cry from them in fact.

I missed this year's Miss Singapore Universe coz i was overseas. When i checked out the finalists and winner from the internet, I was a bit stunned actually. Most of them ain't ugly, mind you, but definately not what I will call gorgeous or chiobus. When the website used sentences such as "... the nation's top drop-dead gorgeous beauties ...", i don't really know what to say. If that's a fact, I think i really will cry. And I'll probably migrate after I cry.

anyways if your interested, here's the webbie: http://www.msu2006.com.sg/

So i got home, and I was greeted by these 2 man's best friends.


Then they ran inside to drink water after they greeted me.


I couldn't resist taking more shots of them, so here are some nice pictures. =)

Gizmo or Gizzy!


Markie!

That's it, good day to you.

sk