Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blogs and Rantings

She was constantly scribbling away on a foolscap pad...

It almost looked like she brought an essay assignment all the way from Singapore to complete in another country.

So i assumed she's a hardcore blogger, who can't stop journalising her days and thoughts either with a keyboard or with a pen......

until she told me she's not, and on the contary, she described blogging as kinda fake. You put down your thoughts (or what you think are your thoughts) on a space in the world wide web, and people starts reading them. You can bitch on and on about how disastrous a date went and your readers would know about it ... and maybe the next day you'd blog about how your date turned out to be a mutant (yeah, way to go Xman) and your readers would know about it. If the contents are real, good for you. If it's not real, good for you too, since noone would know that it's made up.

I guess i partly agree with her, some part of it is really kinda fake, like a movie or a wrestling match. I think that's what I've been feeling all the while when i blogged, just that i dun have the guts to put it to words, since I'm a blogger myself. I don't usually blog about my daily activity, like when i sleep or when i shit ... rather, I tried to maintain my blog more towards an emotional and spiritual side of things. Track back on my posts if you don't understand what I'm talking about. And when i see problems with things, i blogged them out as well. When these problems involve people who might read my blog, i might or might not spill my thoughts, since it might complicate matters if you realised that a post your reading is actually blasting about you.

Well, my point is?
I don't really know as well, just some food for thought i guess. Like it or hate it, bleah.

Anyways, I'm planning to shift my focus on another blog that i can bitch freely whom the readers are not likely among those whom are bitched upon.

Go figure, bleah.

By the way, you still owe my dog a birthday present.
Yeah you, im referring to you.

sk