Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Shopping!!!

I think i've picked up a new hobby.

yay, shopping.

Out of the blue, i decided I needed more new clothes, and happily jioed Kelvin go Orchard walk walk. That was yesterday.
*Actually we spent the last night at my house with chipmonk watching anime*

We went to Heeren, and we browsed a few shops before concluding its quite a sucky place for men's clothes. We went over to Takashimaya, and bumped into Kelvin Tang with a sore throat. Nao Hiah disturb me inside the dressing room. He was shopping with a couple of Fyre freshies. So old already still want to buaya young girls, sian la. We talk awhile then left them alone liao. Both me and Kelvin needed new bags, and there's a good shop at PS dealing in a great variety of sling bags and pouches. So we went over, to find the shop dissappear liao. Turned into some weird shop selling nonsensical things. Anyways, we bumped into more familiar people at PS. While traveling down the escalator I suddenlly notice the woman in front of me got a very familiar face, and the guy beside her got an even more familar face. So qiao, we bumped into Shanshan, Jeffery and Wenhui. One glance can tell is ShanShan already actually, she forever wear that white tank top one. Macam hantu float here float there, wahahaha. She confirm will kill me when she read this post, butthen i going overseas liao. So ... neh neh ni neh neh, bleahhh.

Went Yoshinoya makan, then go home liao.

**********
Today i damn 神。

My BHBH2 meeting was at 10am, but i misread the email and tot it was 2pm. I had another meeting today with some staff from NUS Com Centre at 2pm actually, so i pushed the Com Centre meeting to 10am so that i can attend the "2pm" BHBH meeting. We talked about some events stuff until 11am, then i loafed around the campus looking for food and friends.

I went to NUSSU Sec, and accidently dropped a thumbtack inside Jeremiah's tea. But he was not around, so I left a post-it note on the mug to warn him don't drink.

around 12.30pm, i even sms-ed Meishan to ask her where we meeting at 2pm. When she call me to tell me they meet at 10am, I almost peed my pants man. Damn jialat, even more paiseh.

Rushed over to KR Hall. Learn Hip Hop dance and belly dancing. I so fat how to dance? Zhaoyuan still ask me do hip hop stunts. Siaow la, I not Malay, I only know how to eat pork. Belly dancing still can, coz i got beer belly, better than Gavin's 6 pack.

come home 3pm, sleep until 6pm.

Then I decided i still need more new clothes.

Then drove to Parkway Parade shopping again. Yay.
Tomorrow I going Orchard again.

damn, im one busy cow.

sk