Monday, August 22, 2005

Fark, I did it again.

I've done it again.
I've bummed my weekend thru. Assuming that I rightlfully deserved the study-break which I gave myself on Friday, I've got a total of 48 hours to accomplish my task of finishing some readings and 3 tutorials dued in the coming week. The former has been briefly touched on, while the furthest that I've gotten to with the latter would be to convert them from softcopy to hardcopies. Even as I am typing, I'm trying to restrain myself from tearing my hair. Once again, I've managed to waste my weekend without achieving much productive efforts. Recollecting on the non-academic activities that I have engaged in, on the other hand, one would have readily thought that the holidays are still ongoing.

Over the past 2 days, I have glued myself in front of my laptop playing some dumb game from miniclip.com, downed a tub of Ben and Jerry's and finished my Warcraft Novel while massaging my legs with my Mom's OSIM massager. Precious time wasted in engaging in meaningless activities ... maybe I really need to hire someone to be around to discipline me. A consolation though, that I have actually TRIED to attempt of Programming tutorial (CS1102C), though with no much results. The notes the lectures covered made no sense at all, as agreed by a few of my friends, and the textbook was of little help to the tutorial questions. Somehow I felt that it was more of the lecturer's fault than mine. Hmm, but maybe its just another one of my psychological consolation.

Well, perhaps the next best thing to do now will be to head off to bed. At least that way I'll have more time to sleep before my 8.30am lecture later, and thus lowering the probabilty that I'll doze of during the lecture. But If I do doze off, perhaps it's the lecturer's fault again for failing to make his lesson interesting and understandable enough to keep our attention going.

Well ... whatever ...
If you are interested to apply to be my personal discipline master/mistress, do drop me a tag.

sk