Friday, June 24, 2005

Nothing to Do!?

Im now going through one of the rare moments in my days, when i have absolutely nothing to do ... I just returned from my haircut, and its now 7.30pm, a bit too early for my nightly msn chat marathon. Im not slogging by the couch watching the tube, neither am i sleeping my evening away. Ive fininshed doing my Rag stuffs. Im not hungry, i dun feel like taking any dinner (dinner sux anyway). Im no longer employed. My sister is outside, so i cant bully or disturb her. I dun feel like playing any games, Im not having one of my night swims ... blah blah blah.

Well anyway, I really should have included a post to cover my activities over the past few days, when I am still employed by Singapore Science Centre. Its a hell lot of run, really... hmm, maybe I'll do that now, under a new heading.

here goes ...

sk