Thursday, May 12, 2005

Untitled

I feel like updating my blog today.
Yes i really do

But somehow, I just cant think of anything interesting to blog on right now. Im feeling groggy, from the Heneiken i had while watching the 11pm Animes on Arts Central. Im probably gonna get a hangover tomorrow when i wake up ... ooooooooo sweet, haven't had one of those in a while. I think Im feeling hungry also ... there's ham downstairs, and more Heneikens in the fridge, but i just dun feel like leaving my cushioned chair at the moment. Heneikens are soooo much nicer than Tigers. Their smoother to the throat, and comes with a better aftertaste. I've got a friend who actually walks around carrying this huge round bag bearing no designs except the Heneiken logo. Im getting drowsier by the minute, but still not drowsy enough to overcome my laziness to walk to the bathroom for my pre-sleep personal hygiene. I am hungry. I want food. Or rather, i need someone to drag me to the kitchen for some chow. Alternatively, i can drive out of my estate to the 24hour kopitiam at Joo Seng for some fish ball noodles, but if i suay i may be caught by TP for drunk driving. Im not drunk though, just a little groggy from alcohol.

*looks around room*

I've got some food with me now actually. Stashed nicely in an accessible corner of my room is a bag of Australian chips, a pack of chocolate with macadamia nuts fillings, and some low-class biscuits which are probably Lao Hong already.

Ack whatever. Hey i updated my blog!
Weee.

sk