Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Elusive Reality

All these years, I have believed in it, the one ture identity which defines it. Since i came to know of its existance, i have always trusted my judgement of its every aspect. It became a familiar symbol of my everyday life ... and yet i erred in my conclusion of its form and identity. The fact in which i placed so much belief in turned out to be untrue, and my entire foundation of trust has been overwhelmed by this error. I hate myself for my lack of judgement skills.... I hate the lies which seemed so much like reality, but is in fact a shimmering illusion. Burdened by the constant pressure and persuasion from the people around me, I finally accepted the alternate verdict. My psychological mindset has been changed drastically, my confidence twarted. The world looked different from the moment on, and bit by bit the alternative reality fits in with my way of life. For the first time in a long while, i begin to doubt myself. I blame myself for making erroneous conclusions without detailed analysis and observation. All these years, I have believe in the wrong thing. I was laughed at by the outside world for my foolishness, and my soul feels tainted.

Im already 22 years old ... and only recently did I come to realise that...































Piyo-Piyo is a duck, not a chicken...

sk