Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Labs, Booze, and a Bak Chor Mee place


Today is an outstanding day.

Despite the fact that I'm suppose to be enjoying my 1 week mid-semester break from the usual school routine of a typical-chow-mugger-engineer, my lab session have been conveniently schedualed at 9am today in school. So I woke up from my beauty sleep at 8.00am, and realised that I've got the dates wrong ... since my usual lab sessions falls on Fridays only, while today is Tuesday.

So I happily went back to sleep, only to wake up a 2nd time later to realize that I've dreamt up the part about myself getting the lab dates wrong. In other words, my lab is indeed today. Freakin Hell man... It's 8.40am already. I reached the lab at 9.20am, and realised that Tongcai didn't even know that there is a lab session today. And so he woke up only at 9.00am ... yay I'm not alone, that's why we're buddies.

Went out with my Army pals in the evening. Went to this great Bak Chor Mee stall along Katong, but i ordered Pork Chop Mee instead. Interesting that they serve their Mee using black bowls, with designs that look like those from Japanese restuarants. Maybe they're trying to pass off their dishes as Ramens. Soon we'll see Ter Kua Ramen being sold in Ajisen Ramen, and perhaps some Mai Hum Ramen also.

Sang for 3 hours in KTV at Katong Shopping Centre ... my first KTV session since I got my new jaw. I'm not really in a singing mood anyway, so spend most of the time trying to stay awake listening to other people sing. Went over to Mark's house to drink at 11pm, and we played a silly drinking game to get everyone drunk. Juices/Plain water/Soft Drinks/Alcohol/Red Bull were mixed together into weird concotions to be consumed by the loser as forfeit. Amazingly, I didn't drank any of those nightmares, while a few of my frens actually downed a few glasses of those stuff. The only forfeits i received was 2 slices of mooncake and a full bottle of water ... not that it was intentional, but luck was really with me.

After a few rounds ...


I got a new furniture in my room. After so many years, I'm finally the proud owner of a bed. Yay, so i'm gonna celebrate my excitement by sleeping early on my new bed tonight. Any one who disturbs my slumber shall be executed. Soon i might be planning a welcome party for this latest member to my room.

A lovely addition to my room!!

By the way, Hady is the new Singapore Idol. I can already predict where he'll be 1.5 years from now.

7-11 of coz, holding a big gulp.

sk