Friday, March 18, 2005

An Owl's Entry at 6am

i must be mad.


It's 5.50am now, and Im still doing my marketing project assignment. Im writing a report on McDonald's ever-so-wonderous marketing efforts in publicity. Many thanks to their red-headed freakshow personality symbol.

im really turning into a nite owl.
sleeping the day away and working my ass off at nite.
But i dun really mind, coz owls are cute.

check out this owl-ly pictures!



yah it's a snow owl
and this is another snowy owl.



cute right????
You gotta be in their prey category to disagree with me.

Owls are cute, yes they are, enuff said, dun argue

Not all birds are cute though, especially those who get up at around 6am and started chirping away to celebrate the morning, when I haven't had a gawd damn wink of a sleep.

yes they suck
I feel like tearing their feathers out.
Then I'll roast the birdbrains over a slow fire.
Muahahahahaha



sk