Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Day, Saturday, In Game defeat... bah!

i just got out of a game,
A Warcraft 3 game.

tides of blood... for all those who doesn't know wad it is, its something like dota.
AND, my team got creamed bigtime!
Went down together with weehou and Kelvin, what could be more fun than that?
Spells, Arcanes, Counters, Carnivorous giant crabs and a chunk of meat who walks around digesting heroes in his belly. The stupid match dragged for 3 damn hours before we raise the white flag. It's ridiculous.

if you still dun understand my talk, then nvm....
but if your a guy and u dunt know whats a Warcraft3, then u got a problem.

funniest thing is, hey, im still suppose to be studying.
Ive got assignments undone and test unstudied. i skipped the Open House today so i can stay home to revise some of my work, but ended up loafin around anyway. When i finally got down to my study mood at around 6pm, Zengkun called, and asked me out for a movie with the gang.

its very unlike me, but i obliged.
well I guess sometimes in life you just gotta learn to say wtf

Nice movie, Robots, but rather typical storyline....something goes wrong somewhere and someone appears to do something to save the day. Argh, its 5am. Im suppose to be sleeping.
This addiction to warcraft is bad.... im getting drained of my time

Anyway, here's a nice picture of one of our sweet victories in the game.

- adorable abominations tearing down castle

The chunk of meat things carrying cleavers are called Abominations, and they look like my cousin. The objective, is to rip down that building u see there at the corner.
That's their castle.
and now Im off to my bed.
...
...
Sleep Time.

sk