Friday, March 11, 2005

My Launch

A handful of y'all out there might already know that I already have another blog page...
"cryhaven12@blogspot" to be precise. It's lying pretty dead now, with around 4 or 5 crappy posts with the last update in November 2004.
yayaya, it's dead

*dead dead dead dead dead*

.... no point visiting that place any longer, coz you wun be seeing any more updates from me in da future. You can still visit it though, just for the fun of reading outdated posts, or if u like the stupid template. Especially for Joy. Since you're the one who bugged me into getting my own blog.

Im supposed to be doing my Physics online assignment now actually, but the questions reminded me that I've forgotten all the formulas Im suppose to know.
Hmm... surfed around MSN and saw some of my frens putting up their blogsites as their nick. Visited the sites, read the shitz, and Im pretty impressed by some of the templates that my friends have created for themselves.
People these days are really getting more tech literated... probably in a few year's time you'll get laughed at if you don't know HTML or JAVA. And probably in another few year's time mankind will start talking to each other in html ...
wadever...
Argh... crap.

Quoting what my sister has posted up previously in her blog, "12 years old are creating webpages that looks so prefessionally designed"
Hell yeah, darn true, welcome to the virtual dimension.
Pregnant mummies will start shopping for palmtops for their babies to play with.

Anyways, i decided to re-launch my blog. weeee!!
So at least i'll have an avenue to speak up, to rant and to complain about this imperfect world we live in, and the imperfect life Im currently having.
Face it, very often, reality sux. If you can do nothing to change it, and you dun feel like going along with it, the next best alternative you can probably come up with is to bitch about it. That's what blogs are for yeah?

Hell Yeah! Screw Y'all. =P

K, this shall be my launch message...
more precised categoried shitz will follow under a different header topic.

P.S : My english sux, I aint really a fluent writer ... but who cares. Not me anyway.

sk