Monday, March 14, 2005

Assignments and Cows

How many of you will believe me if i confess that Im actually an alien cow from another galaxy?
Dressed in a human disguise and here to learn the ways of you pathetic Earthlings.

SMS-ed that question to a friend of mine, and he replied with a long
"Moooooooo" before the message ended with a "nah".

What's the point?
Im damn bored, that's the whole point.
Spending your weekend glued to your textbook isnt really very entertaining to start off with.... argh!

Its 2am now, and i just realised that im in for a busy week ahead.
I've got a test on Thursday, and an assignment dued tomorrow....
Got programming lab work on Wednesday, which usually lasts a whole freaking day.
In other words, I aint got much time to prepare for my test the next day.
On top of that, Ive preparing a marketing presentation with my group for presentation next next week, and my Financial Accounting group has decided to start meeting for discussions.
.......
.......
......
cut me some slack man...

sometimes i really wish im a real cow.

*Moooo*

sk